We are glad to announce that Chesterton Sports Centre will be reopening on the 12th of April!
This is the first step towards the centres reopening after lockdown and we are very excited to welcome you all back. Following the government’s current roadmap out of lockdown as well as guidance given to us by sports governing bodies, we are fully committed to reopen in a safe and effective way for both our customers and staff so that everyone can enjoy all facilities available.
From the 12th of April the following areas & activities shall be available for use with pre-booking only:
- Swimming – Lane Swimming & Family Swim Sessions
- Swimming Lessons – Under 18s Stage 3 and above, Adult Lessons to commence from the 17th of May
- Fitness Suite
- Fitness Classes – Outdoor classes and Online Classes, Indoor classes to commence from the 17th of May
- Outdoor Tennis – Bookings made via Cambridge Tennis Academy website
- Outdoor football – Organised bookings only
- Climbing Lessons
- Judo Lessons – Date To Be Confirmed
Direct Debit payments will NOT be taken for existing memberships/swimming lessons in lieu for January payment
All members with a Swim, Gym & Classes Membership (Gold) shall be granted free access to our new online Live and On-Demand fitness classes via the Mywellness app
All activities available are subject to change as per government guidance All activities can be booked up to 7 days in advance online through our website.